Consumer Action Center: Call 636-492-5275 for Free Help With Your Money Questions
Need advice? The Consumer Action Center is a free community resource for advice on money and consumer issues. Call 636-49C-LARK (636-492-5275) and a member of Team Clark will assist you as soon as possible.The Consumer Action Center is available Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET.
More Information on the Consumer Action Center
Consumer Action Center Team Leaders
- Lori Silverman, Director, joined in 2008
- Sue Gatliff, Assistant Director, joined in 1999
- Sarah Mobley, Assistant Director, joined in 1998
Do you want to help people and have fun doing it? Learn more about becoming a Consumer Action Center volunteer here.
More Ways to Connect With Team Clark
- Listen to Clark’s podcast
- Subscribe to Clark’s free daily money newsletter
- Follow Us: , , , and
We are here to help!